Joe's Stuff

Penny Arcade 15th Anniversary Scarf

Penny Arcade 15th Anniversary Scarf

Release Date: November 18th, 2013

Manufacturer: Penny Arcade Inc.

Where To Buy:

MSRP: 24.99


MFR Number:


Designed to celebrate Penny Arcade's Fifteenth Anniversary, this "interactive neck bulwark" could probably use a less complicated name. 90% of the scarf is made of acrylic. The remaining 10% is comprised of modern spandex. Each scarf measures 62 inches long by 6.5 inches wide.

Joe's Notes:

Limited Edition of 500 pieces

Additional Photos